Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: passing a group total subreport to a main report Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 11:20pm
Hi I created a main report. In that i am having one sub report. I want sub report group total in main report. i used shared variable. Still its not happening. This formula i used in subreport.(Footer part) WhilePrintingRecords; Shared Numbervar myTotal :={@Clean_sub}
This formula i used in main report (on Group footer) WhilePrintingRecords; Shared NumberVar myTotal; myTotal;
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 11:58am
the simplest question is: is the subreport being called before the group footer?
I typically make an additional group footer above my 'main' group footer and place the subreport there. This way, I am sure that the subreport runs before I need the shared variable.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum