Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross-Tab Chart Percentage Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
TrueBlue
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote TrueBlue Replybullet Topic: Cross-Tab Chart Percentage
     Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 11:42pm
Hi,
I'm new to crystal reports so please bear with me.

I have a new report with a Cross-Tab table showing data and percentage of the total all correctly. I also have a chart from the Cross-Tab which should display the percentages, the chart seems to display correctly but the data labels and axis are not formatted as %. If I simply try to change the format of the labels I get stuff like 14,234%.

Thanks for any help.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum