Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Duplicate Pages Issue Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 9:48am
I have a report with several checks and each check has invoices attached. I am trying to make print each check twice.
Here is how everything is setup.
I have a group for the invoices with 2 detail sections. The first one has a formula to insert a page after the current invoice if the next invoice is part of a different check.
(Next({checkhed.Calc_DspCheckNum}) <> {checkhed.Calc_DspCheckNum})
The second detail section just has a subreport that is only shown on even pages.
The problem that I am having is that the last check isn't being duplicated. It seems like the formula isn't running for the last invoice.
Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 3:31am
That isn't working either. I have a field showing the result of the formula and on the last record of the last page it shows true, so I have no clue why a new page isn't being created.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum