Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Location: Saudi Arabia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Record Counter Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 1:52am
The report I made have 100 records. I put the record number in first column. But I want to appear only the records where record number can be divided by 5 with remaining 0 value means I want to see the records which record number is 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 ....., 100 only. Please help me how I can make this report.
Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 1:59am
select the details section (report detail- as the record displays in detail portion)select suppress if give the condition as Rownumber(your computed column name)/5 =0 means suppress false else true.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum