Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula to conditionally format Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
martinbanks
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote martinbanks Replybullet Topic: Formula to conditionally format
     Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 11:06am
I'm trying to change the font color for the caller with the most and the least calls. This is what I have but it's not working and I'm getting myself lost in all the IFs! I know for a fact there is an easier way to do this though, who can help my hair stay in head? :)

if {@EBG} < {@MLM} then
if {@EBG} < {@NSG} then
if {@EBG} < {@CEW} then
if {@EBG} < {@RJB} then
if {@EBG} < {@CMK} then crRed
Else
if {@EBG} > {@MLM} then
if {@EBG} > {@NSG} then
if {@EBG} > {@CEW} then
if {@EBG} > {@RJB} then
if {@EBG} > {@CMK} then crLime
Else DefaultAttribute
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 7:02am
Wouldn't be if condition AND condition, etc. then crRed. I know it does help much.
IP IP Logged
martinbanks
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote martinbanks Replybullet Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 7:09am
It helped perfectly!! THank you.

I had tried it this way before but made a slight error in the way I did it so I had headed off on a tangent. Thanks for putting me back on track. Works a dream now :)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum