Joined: 29 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Want to subtotal and chart instances Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:19am
I have a huge CSV file that has peoples names, numbers and SSN in it.
What I want to do is count each unique SSN ( so if my SSN shows up 4 times on the report, and your shows up 3 times, and your mom's is on there 5 times, I want that subtotaled.), and then be able to throw a chart out there that says "we have 100K unique SSNs, 6K SSNs that show up twice, 5K SSNs that show up three times", etc.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum