Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: OLE DB Provider Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Kaz1529
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Kaz1529 Replybullet Topic: OLE DB Provider
     Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:37am

Hello,

I set up a report from Crystal about two years ago.  I have tried to run the same report today (from Crystal to ACT) and after choosing "Export Report" changing the format to "Microsoft Excel" and "Application", choosing the date etc; its asking me to choose the OLE DB Provider.  This box has never come up before and I don't know which to choose.  I tried "ACT! OLE DB Provider for Reporting" and "ACT! OLE DB Provider for Reporting 2.0".  This does not work.  There are many other providers shown on the list, eg MediaCatelogue; Microsoft etc and I am unsure as to which option to pick.  Please can someone help???
 
Thanks
Kaz1529
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum