Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Date Range Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
unclej
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote unclej Replybullet Topic: Date Range
     Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:02am
Hi,
 
I want to select orders older than 90 days yet not more than 450 days.  I started with using the over90days but not quite sure how to limit to 450 days beyond the 90.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  I'm sure it's a simple solution but drawing a blank.  Thanks
John Hemby
Sr. Management Analyst
Saint Francis Health System
3218 S 79th E Ave
Suite 100
Tulsa OK 74145

V 918-624-4491
F 918-624-4469
P 918-761-9001
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:18am
datediff("d",{yourdateField},currentdate) <540 as part of your record selection.

Edited by kevlray - 25 May 2012 at 9:19am
IP IP Logged
unclej
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote unclej Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:22am
I had a feeling DateDiff would be involved.  Thanks... I'll give it a shot and let you know.
IP IP Logged
unclej
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote unclej Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:00am
That did it!  Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum