Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: parameter multiple values Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gurbs
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Location: Ireland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Quote Gurbs Replybullet Topic: parameter multiple values
     Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:32am
Hi all,

I created a report with a number of parameters. Some of those can only have 1 value, some can have multiple values. Now I want to show the values chosen in the parameters in the page header. For the parameters where there has only been 1 option this is working fine. However, when there is more then 1 option chosen, it only shows the first one. There has to be a way to show them all...

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Gerben
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:57am
for multiple parameters, CR stores the selected value in an array using the parameter name.
 
you can access them using the array notation
{?param}[1]...at least I would suppose that is the correct notation.
 
look in help, I am sure that i have seen it there
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum