Joined: 24 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: months on a cross tab report Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:16am
I have made a simple cross tab report that has the month on the columns and the months are being pulled from a contract date. When they are displayed on my report they are across alphetically and I would like them logically can you please help? Also I am putting in a sum and count of loans and would like to know if there is a way to have a blank instead of a 0 on the output.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum