Topic: Supress Group Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:53am
Hi to all I am having a problem to supress a group. I am trying to explain. I have two groups.First group is code and second is Lot Number of a code. I want when all of sum of lot number of a code is 0 then group of code is supress. In formula i wrote to supress when sum of lot number of a code is 0 and i am ok But i want when two of lot like lot1 = 1 and lot2 is -1 and total =0 not to supress .
For examble
I want code to supress when:
group ofcode 001 0 and lot1 0 lot2 0
and i dont want to supress code when code 001 0 and lot1 1 lot2 -1
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum