Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:22am
Oh my it's working perfectly!
Thank you!!
I will be posting the second part that I need help with on this report shortly. A little more complicated, hoping someone will be up to the challenge...
"Press any key to continue. Where's the 'Any' Key?" ~Homer Simpson
Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:44am
I also received this as a suggested formula. Have not tested it yet, but nice to know there could be more than one solution:
if month({FAM_GL_ORDX_MJ_View.CollectDateODBC}) in month({?StartDate}) to month({?EndDate}) and day({FAM_GL_ORDX_MJ_View.CollectDateODBC}) in day({?StartDate}) to day({?EndDate}) then 'Yes'
"Press any key to continue. Where's the 'Any' Key?" ~Homer Simpson
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum