Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to text: line breaks Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gurbs
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Location: Ireland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Quote Gurbs Replybullet Topic: Export to text: line breaks
     Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:15pm
Hi all,

I've created a file with all payments regarding a bank. I run this file every week, and export it to a .txt file. I send this to them, so they can upload it into their system. Only problem I'm having, is that when I export the file, there are loads of extra lines under the report. This makes the bank cancelling the import. I'm now mannualy deleting the extra lines. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Gerben
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum