Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: report for certain weekday Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mostrador
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote mostrador Replybullet Topic: report for certain weekday
     Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:25am
I have a sales report that I want to run for total sales for the year - but for Monday sales only. Is there an easy way to do this that I'm missing?
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:07am
If I understand correctly, you really want to filter for Monday sales only.  If so, maybe this would work.  Record selection: DayOfWeek({datefield})=1.

I hope this helps.
IP IP Logged
mostrador
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote mostrador Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:57am
Looks like it works. Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum