Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: truncate field In Business Objects Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
huyenhall
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote huyenhall Replybullet Topic: truncate field In Business Objects
     Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:18am
Hi,
 
I have an old report in version 9, now I convert the report to version 11 and added a field with data type (LONG()) in the report.  Somehow in the crystal preview the field looks good but when I post the report to Business Object, the field gets truncate.
 
For example: in crystal view the comments column
 
CustomerID       Comments
12345                Good service, I would recommend this store to my friend.
 
in BO: comments column got truncated.
 
CustomerID        Comments
12345                Go
 
Please help!!!!!
Mimi
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum