Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Passing list of values from crystal to SQL Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dbodell
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Quote dbodell Replybullet Topic: Passing list of values from crystal to SQL
     Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:49am
I'm having some serious performance issues with one of my reports due to the volume of records. The report is based on a stored procedure and passes date range and a few other parameters to it, but because I want the user to be able to select multiple physicians for this report, I am reading the data from the stored procedure and THEN filtering for physicians. I would like to change the stored procedure so that it accepts the parameter from crystal with multiple values and breaks it into separate values in an IN statement. Anyone ever done that?
Thanks,
D. Bodell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum