Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Unable to open excel file Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pradippk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 May 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote pradippk Replybullet Topic: Unable to open excel file
     Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:58am
Hi,

I am currently testing Crystal Reports 2008 in Windows 7 OS.

When I tried to Export the report to Excel and click on Open I am getting error as "The File is corrupted and cannot be opened". But when I click on Save instead of Open the file opens when I save it.

Please advise.

Thanks
Pradip
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum