Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CrossTab - WeightedAverage with null or 0 fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
creportsuser
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote creportsuser Replybullet Topic: CrossTab - WeightedAverage with null or 0 fields
     Posted: 18 May 2012 at 5:22am
Hi,

I'm using Crystal Reports XI. I have included a weighted average summary in a cross tab. Whenever the WeightedAverage field is zero, a blank is displayed in the output report.

In this case, instead of displaying a blank, can we have it to display 0?

I have tried setting 'Convert other NULL values to default', but it does not help.
IP IP Logged
creportsuser
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote creportsuser Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:05am
I also tried using Display String formatting for the field in the CrossTab, but it doesn't work, may be because the field doesn't exist in case of an empty/blank cell.
How do we handle the formatting for blank/empty cells in a Cross Tab?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum