Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: duplex form Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
makemyday
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote makemyday Replybullet Topic: duplex form
     Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:15am

I am using Crystal 2008 and would like to know what is the best practice for setting up a 2 sided form.  I am working on a form using legal size paper with a letter and a 2 -sided postcard at the bottom.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.  I'm new at this.Big%20smile

dc
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:09am
there isn't really any.
I would try changing the paper size so that 1 page is, what, 8.5 x 28 and laying out the report that way.
 
the other method would be trying to make the report print the details on every other page, but nothing comes to mind as to how one might accomplish that.
IP IP Logged
makemyday
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote makemyday Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:09am
I changed the paper size to 8.5 x 28 but when I went to print it, it printed it all on one page. 
dc
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:53am
hmm...
I don't know, wish I did.
Sorry
IP IP Logged
makemyday
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote makemyday Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:53am

How do you create a 2 sided form?

dc
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:54am
sorry, but I haven't had the request / need...so I was using the ideas that I would pursue if I had received that type of request.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum