Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: On Time Performance Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wlong
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote wlong Replybullet Topic: On Time Performance Report
     Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:27am
I have an "On Time Performance" report that works great for our "Prescheduled" trips. However, for our "Emergency" and "ASAP" trips have a different expectation for on time. "Emergency" for example is not late until 10 minutes past the pick up time and "ASAP" is 60 minutes past the pick u p time.
 
I am using version XI.
 
I have seen a way to make this happen but it was years ago and a different version.
 
Any help would be appreciated. I am a "Novice" user at best until I can get into some classes.
IP IP Logged
rkrowland
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Quote rkrowland Replybullet Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:24pm
What exactly do you want to achieve?
IP IP Logged
wlong
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote wlong Replybullet Posted: 16 May 2012 at 5:31am
For my "ASAP" trips I need it to not show me late until after 60 minutes from the pick up time.
 
I tryed to attach an image but was not able to. pictures are worth 1000 words.
IP IP Logged
rkrowland
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Quote rkrowland Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:28am
So I'm assuming you have 2 date fields? 1 which says when a job was booked to start and another when a job was finished? Along with another field that states what type of job it is? I can give a suggestion based on my assumptions of your data but without details I can't be sure it's going to be anything close to what you need.....
 
 
Assumptions
{table.jobtype} = The type of job, ie prescheduled, asap etc..
{table.booktime} = time a prescheduled job was booked to start, or time an emergency or asap job was received?
{table.pickuptime} = time the job was picked up...
 
Method
Create a formula, for the example we'll call it {@late}...
 
datetimevar adjpickup:=
if {table.jobtype} = "ASAP" then dateadd("n",60,{table.booktime}) else
if {table.jobtype} = "Emergency" then dateadd("n",10,{table.booktime})
else {table.booktime};
 
if {table.pickuptime} > adjpickup
then "Late"
else "On time"
 
If that's isn't anything close to what you want you need to provide alot more detail about what you're working with.
 
Thanks,
Ryan.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum