Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Topic: Make a copy of a running totals field Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:50am
hi, this might be a ridiculously simple question but it's having me pull my hair out;
Can i make a copy of a Running Totals Field? ie I have one for each month and at present I am making a new one for every one and putting all the info in again. the only bit I copy is the formula which I paste in and then edit the date to the correct month
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:47am
You can if you have Crystal Reports XI R2 or higher. You should be able to right click (in the field explorer area) and click on duplicate. It has been a life saver for me.
Joined: 25 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:41am
- Make a copy of your report. - Rename and make the needed changes to the running total in the copy. - Paste the changed running total to the original report
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum