Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross tab cell margins Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nasr_hf
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 May 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote nasr_hf Replybullet Topic: Cross tab cell margins
     Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:32am
Hi All,

I want to reduce the crosstab cell margins. Right now its taking lot of space.
If I deselect Grid Options - > Show Cell margins then it becomes very small.
I just want to reduce the cell margins like say from 1 to 0.5
How can I do that

I am using CR 2008

TIA
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum