Topic: Group sorting/Subreport problems Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:55am
My problems are as follow:
1) Main report group sort is not working as I want to sort as crAscendingOrder by the grouping field
2) My sub-report doesn’t work after inserting into the main report group foot because no link is created. Where can I create a link btw main and sub reports by using the same database field?
The group is a db field (string-firsname.lastname). I removed the group field in the group header(firstname.lastname), then insert formula you provided in my earlier post propercase(replace({the group field},'.',' ')). I want to sort "First name Last Name" in asc order.
I checked my group sort expert and see "No Sort" is selected on "For this grop sort". Drop down box shows "All", "Top N", "Bottom N", "Top Percentage", "Bottom Percentage". If I select All, then only show one count field that is placed on my group footer. It seems one of sort in drop down is what I want. Where is a correct place to set up group sort order and can it be modifed as needed late?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum