Joined: 08 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: hyperlink not working in PDF export file Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:00pm
Hi,
I am using Crystal 2008 and have set up a report field as a hyperlink. When I export the report to RTF format the hyperlink works. When I export the report to PDF format the hyperlink does not work.
Hyperlink set up: Format Field | Hyperlink Hyperlink path is set up as a text fomula using database fields to define the path and file id.
Joined: 20 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 10 May 2012 at 3:11am
When you click export in the crystal report, in teh drop down you can pick PDF, once you do that you will get another pop up window with two check box options available. One of those options are "remove hyperlinks" make sure that is not checked.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum