Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Change Default box sizes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
martinbanks
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote martinbanks Replybullet Topic: Change Default box sizes
     Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:44am
I use Crystal Reports almost purely to export to Excel, and we all know how much fun that is, so I make everything VERY uniform. Every single box I use in Crystal is 1.000 x 0.250. No exceptions!

so what I want to do is make the default box size to be that instead of 0.650 x 0.150.

Is this possible?

Many thanks,
martin Banks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum