Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Out of Memory - Page Setup Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jloyd666
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Jloyd666 Replybullet Topic: Out of Memory - Page Setup
     Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:03am
Help!!!!!!!
 
I have constructed a simple report. All was going well, saved the report then went back and now the font has changed. Originally I thought the report fields were blank but then realised that he font size had changed. However the actual font according to the formating is still 10??!!!
 
When I clock page setup the error "Out of Memory" appears. I think this is something to do with my printer setting as I am working from a citrix enviroment with no default printer so it selects the default printer from my machine, any help would be appreciated
 
Regards
 
Jon
Crystal Rerports 2008 V12.0.0.683
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:51am
first thing I would try is in the report design go to
File,
Page Set up
and set the Printer Options 'No Printer (optimize for screen display)' to True (checked).


Edited by DBlank - 08 May 2012 at 3:51am
IP IP Logged
LynnB
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote LynnB Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:06pm
Hi,
Where I work, and 'out of memory' message normally means that the database memory needs to be extended.

If you are expecting the report to be simple, perhaps check your table links are all correct.

Lynn.
IP IP Logged
Jloyd666
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Jloyd666 Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:24pm
The issue has suddenly stopped. So I assume someone in the background has extended my memory!?!?!?!?
 
Thanks for the help
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum