Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Topic: Information to one row from four different rows Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:49am
Hello.
I have a ordinary (no cross-over) report in which I need to have the information on one row. At the moment I have a report where the information is on four different rows.
Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:02am
And another question popped into my mind also. I have the purchase order info on Group header but I can't get two purchase orders on a same page. How can I get two purchase orders on one page so there isn't big gaps between the records?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum