Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Information to one row from four different rows Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Piinutti
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote Piinutti Replybullet Topic: Information to one row from four different rows
     Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:49am
Hello.

I have a ordinary (no cross-over) report in which I need to have the information on one row.
At the moment I have a report where the information is on four different rows.

For example:


Purchase order: 1A
Turnover              100000
All Costs                                 50000
Margin                                                 50000
Margin %                                                             50 %


The result should be that all of the info above should be on one row like this:


                                  Turnover    Costs        Margin        Margin %
Purchase order:1A    100000        50000        50000        50 %



The information to this report comes from a one field. This field returns data from many different tables.

The whole information consists like this:

Income
Financial income
Turnover
Project costs
Subcontracts
All Costs
Margin
Margin %

I don't want in my report any other information than Turnover, All costs, Margin and Margin %.

Does anyone have good tips for me how should I proceed?
IP IP Logged
Piinutti
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Finland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote Piinutti Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:02am
And another question popped into my mind also.
I have the purchase order info on Group header but I can't get two purchase orders on a same page.
How can I get two purchase orders on one page so there isn't big gaps between the records?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum