Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Embedding Excel Chart OLE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
babba1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote babba1 Replybullet Topic: Embedding Excel Chart OLE
     Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:01am
Hi

I've had a look around for an answer to this but can only find unanswered questions. I am producing a stacked barchart and some of the bars are very small, too small to place a value in. I'm looking for something similar to the Excel barchart option to include the data table below the x-axis. I was wondering if anyone had been successful in embedding Excel charts in to Crystal reports with the source data coming from Crystal. Failing that if there is another way to produce something similar.

Thanks
Bob
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum