| Author |
Message |
Carlos
Newbie
Joined: 12 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
|

Topic: Subreport in Subreport Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:43pm |
|
Dear,
I’m not an expert in Crystal Reports
Hope someone can help me;
I had merge 3 reports into one by adding into the RHa (second Report) and RHb (third report) of the Main Report as sub report (The lay out of the sub reports is not perfect, I don’t know why but it works).
I’m doing so in order to just have one print command and be able to print the 3 documents at once
However my problem is that the sub reports from these two reports (RHa and RHb) are deleted. Seams that I can’t have a sub report into a sub report!
Does any one know how can I solve this issue?
Thank you in advance for any advice,
|
|
Kind Regards,
Carlos
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
CircleD
Senior Member
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
|

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:38am |
|
No, you cannot place a subreport into a subreport as you have found out.Have you tried just making a new section and placing the subs into their own section?
|
IP Logged |
|
Carlos
Newbie
Joined: 12 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
|

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:57pm |
|
Hi CircleD, thank you for the respond, Can you please explain what do you mean with "making a new section and placing the subs into their own section" appreciated,
|
|
Kind Regards,
Carlos
|
IP Logged |
|
CircleD
Senior Member
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
|

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:00am |
|
In Design Mode you always have a "Report Header","Page Header","Details","Report Footer",and "Page Footer" section.You can create say another "Detail"section which then you will have Details A and Details B.Then you can place 1 subreport in A and the other in B and format as necessary to get the size you want when you go to print it out.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|