Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Limit to number of details sections? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ccwade81
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote ccwade81 Replybullet Topic: Limit to number of details sections?
     Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:07pm
I am creating a report that could potentially have hundreds of details sections and I was wondering if there is a limit in Crystal Reports 2008 to the number of sections you can create. I know after z it will start over with aa, ab, ac, etc. I havve searched the internet but have not discovered an answer. Does anyone know?
Thanks
IP IP Logged
ccwade81
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote ccwade81 Replybullet Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:30pm
So, I'm replying to my own post because I did a test. I kept adding details sections up to aba which comes after zz. Which is just over 700. Should be plenty for my application. Still might be interesting to know if there is a limit and what it is. Cheers.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum