Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: DateTime Parameter Field Problem Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:43pm
Hey All,
I have a LaborCostAct table that contains employees and work order information. I've set up some parameter fields that pulls out only the work orders for the specified date range. However, I'm noticing that when I run the report it will include all work orders with dates up to my finish date parameter but does not include work orders that fall on the exact finish date.
Below is the record selection formula that I am using. Does anyone know why it won't show work orders that fall directly on my finish date parameter? I thought the range would include the finish date.
{LABORCOSTACT.FINISHDATE} in DateTime ({?Start Date}) to DateTime ({?Finish Date}) and {LABORCOSTACT.LABORNAME} = {?LaborName}
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 02 May 2012 at 1:29pm
it does not include the finish date
if you look at the SQL query it will show
{LABORCOSTACT.FINISHDATE}>= {?Start Date} and
{LABORCOSTACT.FINISHDATE}< {?Finish Date}
if you want to include the finish date. use
{LABORCOSTACT.FINISHDATE} >= DateTime ({?Start Date}) and
{LABORCOSTACT.FINISHDATE}<= DateTime ({?Finish Date}) and
{LABORCOSTACT.LABORNAME} = {?LaborName}
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum