Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Excel Export Help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
avaj
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote avaj Replybullet Topic: Excel Export Help
     Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 9:37am
Hi,
  I am using CR 2008 for development and using the Central Management Console to deploy to users to view with Business Objects Infoview.
 
I created a report specifically for exporting to Excel and it works fine in my client version of CR 2008.  But when I deploy it for the users to Infoview, the export repeats the Page Header rows.  It should only have one header row at the beginning.
 
In CR 2008, when I export, I get an options box that allows me to select One Page Header per report.  In Infoview I don't get any option box at all.
 
Does anyone know how I can get it to only print the Page Header row once from Infoview?  Maybe there are some default options within Central Management Console somewhere but I can't find it.
 
Any help is appreciated.
IP IP Logged
carstowal
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 80
Quote carstowal Replybullet Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 3:33am
I don't use Infoview, but you might try setting a conditional suppression of  the Page Header of NOT onFirstRecord

when I set my Report Export Options to One Header Each Page(which you don't want) and I set a conditional suppression of  the Page Header of NOT onFirstRecord, the export contains only one line of Headers
IP IP Logged
avaj
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote avaj Replybullet Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 3:59am
Thanks, but that did not give me exactly what I need.  It still prints a couple of blank lines as if it is a place holder for the Page Header even though it did not print the headings themselves. 
 
These extra lines only appear when exported to Excel.  It looks fine looking at it in Infoview.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum