Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: format report fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
trac
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote trac Replybullet Topic: format report fields
     Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 5:22am
Hello,
I have a date field in short date format. The length and width of the report field is very small. I wish to keep it this way due to requirements. However, I am UNABLE to use like format date field using test wrap. Is ther a way so that I can have date on one line and time below it?
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 5:53am
you can add the field twice one below the other and format each the way you want.
you can convert the field to a string and wrap it or insert a carriage return in the conversion.
IP IP Logged
trac
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote trac Replybullet Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 6:40am
Thanks that worked
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum