Hello, Hope someone can help quickly :(
I am using 2 tables: TRANSACTIONS & VANRUNS
TRANSACTIONS obviously contains all the transaction details
VANRUNS contains: CUSTOMER, NAME, VANRUN & VANDESCRIPTION
linking: TRANSACTIONS > Left outer > VANRUNS
each customer can have upto 3 different van runs on the account (I think this is where the problem is)
I am grouping by {TRANSACTIONS.CUSTOMER}
then in details showing; INVOICE# , INVOICEDATE , QUANTITY
which is great. It returns data like;
CUSTOMER ABC
INV123456 04/04/2012 24 units
INV345687 07/04/2012 21 units
When I add a Select Expert Filter on the the VANRUNS.VANRUN field, this is when the duplications start.
ie; VANRUNS.VANRUN is one of 319, 320 I get data like;
CUSTOMER ABC
INV123456 04/04/2012 24 units
INV123456 04/04/2012 24 units
INV345687 07/04/2012 21 units
INV345687 07/04/2012 21 units
If I remove one of the vanruns, so its VANRUNS.VANRUN =319 It does not duplicate the data. It only duplicates when I include more than 1 vanrun in the select expert.
Any ideas?
Thanks.