Topic: Downgrade crystal report 11 to 9 Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 12:09am
I am trying to downgrade the crystal report XI to cr v9. I tried to install the v9 without uninstall the v11. I got an error as ''Install cannot proceed because crysal reports 9.9.2.0.4395 has been detected''.
I am deploying the downgrade on production server therefore i can't uninstall v11 as v9 won't give trouble during installation.
I don't want both on production. I have already cr11 installed and i want to degrade to cr9 but before removing/uninstall the cr11, i was checking cr9 installation and getting error as above mention.
My question is without removing the cr11, can i run the cr9 setup ?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum