I need your help since I am a newbie here. I am looking in manuals and there are not clear steps to achieve what I am looking for below.
I have a database listed each customers and I would like to get a monthly totals for each customer and list quarterly totals as well. In addition to the totals, each records (books) are either electronic or hard back by the first character of the book ID number.
I have CR8 report showing totals for each month with customer listed, but I would like to display it like below.
Thank you all in advance on this.
|
Customer |
January |
February |
March |
1st Qtr.Total |
Electronic |
Hard Copy |
|
Customer1 |
|
|
|
0 |
0 |
|
|
Customer2 |
|
|
|
0 |
0 |
|
|
Customer3 |
|
3 |
|
3 |
3 |
|
|
Customer4 |
8 |
13 |
4 |
25 |
20 |
5 |
|
Customer5 |
5 |
|
4 |
9 |
8 |
1 |
|
Customer6 |
|
1 |
2 |
3 |
2 |
1 |
1 - Database file with following fields:
Customer Name
Date of Book
Book Number
Date Range: Monthly sub-totals and Quarterly totals
Book Number (if first letter is not C, it is Electronic book, else it is Hard Copy)