Topic: Instring Formula Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:54am
Hi,
Can anyone help me using an instring formula combined with Not Has value please? I have the list of Parameter's formulae here. I would like to give wildcard characters for C or leave it without supplying any parameters so that it runs for all C values.Please help
(not HasValue({?A}) OR {table.A} = {?A}) and
(not HasValue({?B}) OR {table.B} = {?B}) and
(not HasValue({?C}) OR instr({table.C},{?C})>0) and
(not HasValue({?D}) OR {table.D} = {?D}) and
(not HasValue({?E}) OR {table.E} = {?E})
In the Filter criteria, I would be specifying either part of the value (eg.,Alpha for Alphabet) or leave it optional parameter to populate for all values. Thats the requirement
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum