Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Need Formula to print 2D barcodes and delete origi Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sfasfd
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote sfasfd Replybullet Topic: Need Formula to print 2D barcodes and delete origi
     Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 5:28pm
Hello, I am doing an inventory worksheet. The worksheet will track all of my inventory and store them by 2D barcode. There are two sheets: one for stock and one for all my searches to take place.
I want a formula that will allow me to scan the barcode, then this number will be automatically deleted the sheet for stock. I know how to find out which cell the string is in, but now i need to delete it.
PLzzzz inform asap, as the task is of top priority. Thanks in advance!
IP IP Logged
jissad
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jissad Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 6:31pm
As far as I know, you could could not use the formula. And you may need to use VBA.
IP IP Logged
ccddd
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ccddd Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:38pm
I have some knowledge of VBA, but I don’t know how to achieve this. While using format does not work this out.
IP IP Logged
jiuji
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jiuji Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:53pm
actually, you need install a 2d barcode control in excel first.
IP IP Logged
sfasfd
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote sfasfd Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:00pm
This an add-in, how could I used is with VBA?
IP IP Logged
susannamoore53
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote susannamoore53 Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 9:09pm
This might be what may help: 2d barcode reader software. Anyway, this is a very big help for a new programmer like me. Hope it works for you, too.



Edited by susannamoore53 - 30 May 2015 at 5:25pm
Do what you like!
IP IP Logged
arronlee
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote arronlee Replybullet Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 4:56pm
I don't know how you can use that add-on, but I have used one to help me generate liner barcodes, including UPC/EAN, Code 128, Code 39, GS1-128, Royal Mail (RM4SCC), USPS Intelligent Mail, USPS POSTNET, USPS PLANET and 2D barcodes like Data Matrix, PDF 417, MicroPDF417, QR code, Micro PDF-417 and more on documents and image.
I do think the way of its processing is much simpler and easier than the programmes you have to install them on your PC.
You can pick one you indeed need if necessary.
I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Arron
Next Tomorrow is Another Day.
IP IP Logged
recthor
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote recthor Replybullet Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by arronlee

I don't know how you can use that add-on, but I have used one to help me generate liner barcode , including UPC/EAN, Code 128, Code 39, GS1-128, Royal Mail (RM4SCC), USPS Intelligent Mail, USPS POSTNET, USPS PLANET and 2D barcodes like Data Matrix, PDF 417, MicroPDF417, QR code, Micro PDF-417 and more on documents and image.
I do think the way of its processing is much simpler and easier than the programmes you have to install them on your PC.
You can pick one you indeed need if necessary.
I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Arron


thanks for sharing, that's awesome! i am using another barcode generator  to do so , you can also have a try!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum