Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 11:01pm
When you're changing you local OS timezone settings to Arizona are you unchecking "Automatically adjust for DST"? I'm not certain this is going to fix anything, this is all new on me too - just trying to logically think about what could cause these issues. At the end of the day a computer only does what you tell it to do, not what you thought you told it to do! :)
Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 2:47am
Originally posted by rkrowland
When you're changing you local OS timezone settings to Arizona are you unchecking "Automatically adjust for DST"? I'm not certain this is going to fix anything, this is all new on me too - just trying to logically think about what could cause these issues. At the end of the day a computer only does what you tell it to do, not what you thought you told it to do! :)
Regards,
Ryan.
True that! :)
I never thought to uncheck it, but I tried it, and no success; still the same values returned :( Good suggestion though!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum