Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to hide Row of a crosstab? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Burakcan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Burakcan Replybullet Topic: How to hide Row of a crosstab?
     Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 2:18am
Hi,
 
I have a crosstab with 2 rows data. I'd like to hide the second row of crosstab.
Can anyone help me to do that?Embarrassed
 
Thanks
Burak
IP IP Logged
gekko
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Apr 2012
Location: Slovakia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote gekko Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:25am
click design
right click on row
format field
section "Common"
click on supress

This is what you need?
IP IP Logged
Burakcan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Burakcan Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:45am

I have parameters. I'd like to hide/show the data based on the parameters. So I put :

if {?@appcentre} ="All"
then true
else false
 
in this way I can hide or show the data but when I hide it it shows empty row. But I want o hide the empty row too.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 5:53am
that is one of the limitation of cross tab,
but in your case you could use select expert
depending on what you need to suppress
put something like
(if  {?@appcentre} ="All" then
table.row_field = table.row_field else
if  {?@appcentre} ="something else"
table.row_field <> "stuff you want to suppress)
into select expert
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum