Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Two Columns Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Turion
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Turion Replybullet Topic: Two Columns Report
     Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 1:52am
Hi
 
I have a problem with building a report that splits data in two columns. I build a payslip that shows all the data but have a problem with the last part. On the YTD data the report should show data in two columns, by splitting them evenly obviously for even numbers and if case there is odd numbers of elements the first columns should have one more row then the second one. There are total of 38 elements but not all are used.
 
Example
 
Column 1             Amt        Column 2        Amt
YTD Gross Pay     12000     YTD NI            125.00
YTD Taxable Pay  254.55    YTD Pension   254.25
YTD Emp NI         125.3      YTD Niable      455.00
 
I dont know who can I tell crystal to show it in two columns. I would be very grateful if you give me some suggestions ? I am using crystal 8.5
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
swallow.pa
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote swallow.pa Replybullet Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 8:44am
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vscrystalreports/thread/da4ba221-a32b-4f82-8d03-e101e607667c/
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum