| Author |
Message |
sfasfd
Newbie
Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Topic: Need Formula to print 2D barcodes and delete origi Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 5:28pm |
|
Hello, I am doing an inventory worksheet. The worksheet will track all of my inventory and store them by 2D barcode. There are two sheets: one for stock and one for all my searches to take place. I want a formula that will allow me to scan the barcode, then this number will be automatically deleted the sheet for stock. I know how to find out which cell the string is in, but now i need to delete it. PLzzzz inform asap, as the task is of top priority. Thanks in advance!
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
jissad
Newbie
Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
|

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 6:31pm |
|
As far as I know, you could could not use the formula. And you may need to use VBA.
|
IP Logged |
|
ccddd
Newbie
Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
|

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:38pm |
|
I have some knowledge of VBA, but I don’t know how to achieve this. While using format does not work this out.
|
IP Logged |
|
jiuji
Newbie
Joined: 08 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
|

Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:53pm |
actually, you need install a 2d barcode control in excel first.
|
IP Logged |
|
sfasfd
Newbie
Joined: 30 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 10:00pm |
|
This an add-in, how could I used is with VBA?
|
IP Logged |
|
susannamoore53
Newbie
Joined: 13 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
|

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 9:09pm |
This might be what may help: 2d barcode reader software. Anyway, this is a very big help for a new programmer like me. Hope it works for you, too.
Edited by susannamoore53 - 30 May 2015 at 5:25pm
|
|
Do what you like!
|
IP Logged |
|
arronlee
Newbie
Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 4:56pm |
I don't know how you can use that add-on, but I have used one to help me generate liner barcodes,
including UPC/EAN, Code 128, Code 39, GS1-128, Royal Mail (RM4SCC),
USPS Intelligent Mail, USPS POSTNET, USPS PLANET and 2D barcodes like Data Matrix, PDF 417, MicroPDF417, QR code, Micro PDF-417 and more on documents and image. I do think the way of its processing is much simpler and easier than the programmes you have to install them on your PC. You can pick one you indeed need if necessary. I hope it helps.
Best regards, Arron
|
|
Next Tomorrow is Another Day.
|
IP Logged |
|
recthor
Newbie
Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
|

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 9:46pm |
Originally posted by arronleeI don't know how you can use that add-on, but I have used one to help me generate liner barcode ,
including UPC/EAN, Code 128, Code 39, GS1-128, Royal Mail (RM4SCC),
USPS Intelligent Mail, USPS POSTNET, USPS PLANET and 2D barcodes like Data Matrix, PDF 417, MicroPDF417, QR code, Micro PDF-417 and more on documents and image. I do think the way of its processing is much simpler and easier than the programmes you have to install them on your PC. You can pick one you indeed need if necessary. I hope it helps.
Best regards, Arron
thanks for sharing, that's awesome! i am using another barcode generator to do so , you can also have a try!
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|