Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: oblique line at the end of Detail Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
AngeloF
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Location: Italy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote AngeloF Replybullet Topic: oblique line at the end of Detail
     Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 4:36am
Hello all,

I have a question for you :


I need to draw an oblique line in the last page of the report
after the last record of detail,
you know give me some suggestions?


PS:
I use Crystal reports 8.5


Edited by AngeloF - 13 Apr 2012 at 4:37am
IP IP Logged
rkrowland
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Quote rkrowland Replybullet Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 5:00am
You could put it in a group footer section and set the conditional surpression to only display it on the last record (onlastrecord).
 
Regards,
Ryan.
 
[EDIT]
Well I never knew you could only draw horizontal or vertical lines in Crystal! I've never tried so just assumed it was possible... You can follow the above except you may need to get an image of your oblique line and use that instead.


Edited by rkrowland - 13 Apr 2012 at 5:15am
IP IP Logged
AngeloF
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Location: Italy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote AngeloF Replybullet Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 5:44am
OK, it is works .

how do I vote for the answer ?
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 6:07am
there is no option for voting, but would be nice to have one
something like thumbs up and down.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum