Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Getting Maximum dates without a group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Keylimepie11
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Keylimepie11 Replybullet Topic: Getting Maximum dates without a group
     Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 5:12am

For every client, many of the same document will be created. I am trying to show only the maximum date for the document for each client. I tried using maximum(MTP_Master.Revision_StartDate, FD_Clients.Fullname), however I must group the patient's by name. I don't want to do that as I want to be able to sort by the revision start date rather than by the patient's name. Does anyone know anyway to do this?

 
Thank you :)
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 8:09am
well, if you don't want to group, I would suggest creating a stored proc, then you can craft the returned data to appear just as you want
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum