Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Multiple Charts-One with Limited Data View Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jpterry
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Quote jpterry Replybullet Topic: Multiple Charts-One with Limited Data View
     Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 11:09am
I'm displaying multiple charts using 8 months worth of data. On one chart, however, I need only a small subset, maybe 4 months worth. How can I limit the one chart without affecting the others? 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum