| Author |
Message |
srsanthoshk
Newbie
Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Topic: Displaying Records in Next Line Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 9:48pm |
|
Hi Everyone,
I am using Crystal Reports 2008 and I have a problem in displaying records according to particular format.
I connect to Oracle database and fetch records. The output needed is something as below:
Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5 Col6
1 4 6 - - -
2 5 7 1 4 6
3 8 9 2 5 7
4 1 2 3 8 9
5 3 4 4 1 2
I want column 4, 5, 6 to display records from Columns 1,2,3 respectively shifted by one row.
How can I do this? Thank You.
|
|
Regards.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
rkrowland
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
|

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 11:24pm |
Formula fields;
Col4
Previous({table.col1})
Col5
Previous({table.col2})
Col6
Previous({table.col3})
Regards,
Ryan. Edited by rkrowland - 09 Apr 2012 at 11:24pm
|
IP Logged |
|
srsanthoshk
Newbie
Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 11:31pm |
|
Hi Ryan,
Thank you very much.
Can I do the same on a Running Total Column?
Meaning Col1 , Col2 and Col3 being running totals.
|
|
Regards.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|