Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Displaying Records in Next Line Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
srsanthoshk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote srsanthoshk Replybullet Topic: Displaying Records in Next Line
     Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 9:48pm
Hi Everyone,

I am using Crystal Reports 2008 and I have a problem in displaying records according to particular format.

I connect to Oracle database and fetch records. The output needed is something as below:

Col1 Col2 Col3   Col4 Col5 Col6
1       4       6       -       -       -
2       5       7       1       4       6
3       8       9       2       5       7
4       1       2       3       8       9
5       3       4       4       1       2

I want column 4, 5, 6 to display records from Columns 1,2,3 respectively shifted by one row.

How can I do this? Thank You.
Regards.
IP IP Logged
rkrowland
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Quote rkrowland Replybullet Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 11:24pm
Formula fields;
 
Col4
Previous({table.col1})
 
Col5
Previous({table.col2})
 
Col6
Previous({table.col3})
 
Regards,
Ryan.


Edited by rkrowland - 09 Apr 2012 at 11:24pm
IP IP Logged
srsanthoshk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote srsanthoshk Replybullet Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 11:31pm
Hi Ryan,

Thank you very much.

Can I do the same on a Running Total Column?

Meaning Col1 , Col2 and Col3 being running totals.

Regards.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum