Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Exclude data from SUM Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
djustice
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote djustice Replybullet Topic: Exclude data from SUM
     Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 6:14am
My reports record selection is

{prhpost.allocord} <> 0.00 and
{prcodes.codetype} = "E" and
{@Total Amt} <> 0.00 and
{prhpost.chkdate} = {?Check Date Range} and
{prhpost.orglevel3} in ["1", "8", "3"]

In a group footer and the report footer I have sums of prhpost.quantity, but in these sums I need to exclude {prhpost.orglevel3} in ["3"] from the above selection.

I need to show this data on the report, but exclude these numbers from the sums.

I have searched the forums, but cannot find an answer.

Thanks for any help. 
DDavid Justice
DDavid Justice
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 6:34am
create a formula like new_field
if {prhpost.orglevel3} <> "3" then prhpost.quantity
create another formula like sum(new_field)
sum(new_field,your_group_name)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum