Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Image too big in report... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rbmauder
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote rbmauder Replybullet Topic: Image too big in report...
     Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 5:56am
Hi everybody,

I have a report in which I am trying to show high-res images but they are being distorted.  Is there an option in CR by which I can adjust the size of the photo dynamically when I run the report?  Everything is being pushed into a box and really messing up the display.  Can the pictures either be shrunk and displayed in the same way they are stored?

I don't know is this is important but the code to display the images is in a sub-report.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:41pm
not that I have found.  I haven't tried in a couple of years...so cr2008+ might have the ability, but cr xi and before, just makes the picture fit the box, and so distorts it.
 
sorry to not have better news.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum